Measure foot volume
Foot circumference - how do I measure my foot volume?
Why do we need your foot volume?
With the help of the foot circumference we can adjust the width of the belt individually to your foot; to adjust. So you find despite narrow or wider foot; a perfect hold in your doghammer toe separator. You can simply select this when placing your order.
How to measure your foot circumference:
With the help of a measuring tape, you can easily measure your foot volume.
1. Put the measuring tape under your footpad where the toes start.
2. Put the measuring tape around your foot and read off the value.
3. Enter the measured value in your order in our Doghammer Shop.
For commas, round the value as follows:
Decimal 0,1,2,3,4 is rounded off.
Decimal 5,6,7,8,9 is rounded up.
Decimal 0,1,2,3,4 is rounded off. Decimal 5,6,7,8,9 is rounded up. Example: 26.6cm = 27cm or 24.3cm = 24cm
If you do not give a value, we orient ourselves to the standard value of the respective shoe size. The following table shows you the standard size SD.SD.
- 34 / 35
- 36 / 37
- 45 (also fitting for narrow 46)
- 46/47 (also fitting for narrow 48)
- (48) / 49 / 50
- Standard - Volume in cm
- 29 - 30
Note: We will charge a service fee for any subsequent change in belt width.